HORSES ARE SUFFERING RIGHT NOW!
JOIN US TO HELP ABUSED, NEGLECTED AND SLAUGHTER-BOUND HORSES TODAY
We Rely On Your Donations to Help Ease the Suffering of Horses. 24 Hours a day. 7 Days a Week. 365 days a Year.
Other Ways to Help
There are many ways that you can help us improve the lives of horses, from sponsoring or adopting a horse, to becoming involved with our fundraising campaigns, donating property, legacy donations or joining our Friends of Rescue Circle.
You can also sign up for Amazon Smile.
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. Click the banner below to get started.
We rely entirely upon donations, so whatever you do, your help is vital in allowing us to help abused, neglected and slaughter-bound horses.
You can choose any amount you like, but remember…
- $10 helps feed a sick horse for ONE day
- $25 buys FOUR days feed for ONE horse
- $70 means ONE horse can get their feet trimmed
- $100 means we can buy FOUR bags of grain for a starving horse
- $500 -$1000 means we can rescue a horse from SLAUGHTER
- Veterinary Bills are not always planned. Please donate what you can to our general vet fund
- $1000 allows us to save the life and suffering of one horse!
Other Ways to Donate
If you’d rather not pay online, you can always send us a check for any amount. Please make checks payable to Canham Farm Horse Rescue Inc. We are a 501(c)3 Charity Organization. Your donation is tax-deductible.
You may send your checks to:
Canham Farm Horse Rescue C/O 480 La Cuesta Drive Scotts Valley, CA 95066 USA
You will aways receive a receipt and a thank you note from us.